The development of significant tooth damage often requires a dental restoration such as a dental crown to maintain the functionality of the tooth. We invite you to consider receiving a CEREC dental crown from Dr. Paul Vartabedian to repair your tooth and provide a beautiful and functional smile in as little as one business day! For further information about CEREC dentistry, we invite you to review the following benefits:
– We design and create your CEREC dental crown directly in our office, using quality materials and advanced technology. This way, there is no need to wait long to receive a custom crown.
– Because your crown can be created in just one visit, patients typically do not need to wear a temporary crown in the meantime.
– CEREC dental crowns can last up to a decade due to their highly durable nature, and replacing a crown that was damaged or lost can be done in one visit at our office.
– CEREC technology also offers the option of tooth-colored dental fillings if tooth damage is not significant enough for dental crown placement.
– A broken tooth can remain functional by having the pieces bound together with a protective CEREC dental crown that lasts for years.
We invite you to contact Paul Vartabedian, DDS at 707-263-1496 today if you would like to schedule an appointment with our doctor and learn more about CEREC dental crowns in Lakeport, California.